The Badgley Team has a deep knowledge of the market and extensive experience in all areas of real estate, including turnkey services and downsizing.
Jim & Bill rank among the top-selling agents nationwide. They strive to make the process of selling a property as painless as possible by walking clients through every step, keeping them informed and minimizing surprises. They know the market and how to make the most of it, leaving you in the best possible position for your next move.
When you’re selling your home, you want to maximize your return on investment. Small things like house cleaning, yard care, furniture staging and professional photographs all make a big difference. Badgley Real Estate Services has cultivated relationships with many excellent service providers to ensure you get the most out of your home sale. Our services are included when we represent you, at no extra charge.
All homes listed with the Badgley’s receive the following:
- International market exposure
- Staging Consultation and if necessary, a free quote for professional staging
- Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- Pre-Listing Professional House Cleaner
- Professional High Definition Photography with Aerial Drone Photos
- 3D/360 Matterport Walk-through tour
- Professional floor plan of your home
- Personal website with custom domain name for your home
Buying a home is one of the biggest investment decisions anyone will make. In order to make the right decision, you need a real estate agent who will work on your behalf and legally represent your best interests. Jim & Bill will do all that and more to help you find your ideal home.
Since 2008, Jim and Bill have guided more than a hundred individuals and families through the process of downsizing and moving. Many seniors find the eventual need to downsize, whether to simplify their lifestyle, cut costs, or be closer to family. Bill and Jim are happy to offer support and guidance to their clients during every step of this emotional and often confusing transition.
As regional experts in Senior Downsizing, Bill and Jim are often called upon to speak at community events, have been quoted in The Seattle Times, offered guidance to other agents and are trusted by the area’s best senior communities.
- A personalized schedule with the steps explaining the entire process and needs to accomplish your move.
- Preparing your home to sell for its highest potential including cleaning and repairs.
- Coordinating and working with licensed, bonded and insured contractors that we trust, from a simple cleaning to a full remodel.
- Marketing of your home with professional photos and Windermere’s exclusive online marketing tools.
- Arranging expert organizers, movers, packers, cleaners, charity donations and other needs before and after moving-day.
- Follow ups after closing to ensure you’re getting settled into your new home.
With over 40+ combined years in the real estate industry, Jim and Bill have a wealth of knowledge in regards to all types of real estate transactions in all different types of real estate markets. Even if you are unsure whether buying or selling is the right decision for you at the current time, Jim and Bill are always willing to give their advice with no expectations attached.
Your mortgage is one of the most important considerations of your real estate investment. In choosing a lender, you want someone with experience, knowledge, quality, honesty and integrity, and who has the ability to navigate the myriad of changes that the industry has seen over the past few years.
Jim and Bill have had the opportunity to meet hundreds of lenders, and they can connect you with highly recommended lending partners that best matches your needs.