Jim and Bill Badgley are the Eastside experts in senior downsizing. They’re often called upon to speak at community events, quoted in The Seattle Times, frequently contacted by other agents for guidance and trusted by the area’s best senior communities. Since 2008, they’ve helped guide more than a hundred individuals and couples through every step of the emotional process of downsizing and moving.
- Creating a personalized planning schedule based on your timeframe to identify the necessary steps to accomplish your move.
- Preparing your home to sell for its highest potential, from a simple cleaning to a full remodel. They’ll coordinate all of this for you with licensed, bonded and insured contractors. And they won’t recommend anything that doesn’t increase the value of your home.
- Downsizing assistance, including sorting through closets, bathrooms, basements, kitchens, garages, etc. They contract with trusted estate sale experts, packers and movers. They can also coordinate disposal and donation to charity.
- Expert marketing of your home with professional photos and Windermere’s exclusive online marketing tools.
- Arranging movers, packers, cleaners and whatever else you may need on your moving day. Jim and Bill will also follow up after closing to make sure you’re getting settled into your new home.
Jim and Bill are the preferred agents working directly with Emerald Heights in Redmond and have worked with numerous other communities and senior downsizing services.
Email us or call (425) 895-8833 for a no obligation appointment. References are available upon request.
Jim and Bill Badgley are the Trusted Experts in Senior Downsizing.